Weird Al's Lasagna Weird Al's Lasagna

It's god awful

i love it

Jectoons responds:

Your review makes me sick.
But I love it as well.

The Love TV Ad The Love TV Ad

Well you know me

I think its decent. Could be much better

Yeah, I guess...

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

Amen!

Let us celebrate this momentous occasion! Peace!

The Grayscale Spirit The Grayscale Spirit

Oh well

I'm actually a bit ashamed of my part. Didn't come out very well at all, I wish i'd done more. Good collab overall, but i feel you could've cut some parts. At times it felt like it was dragging on.

MarcK responds:

Me too. I'm starting to hate this project...

Sonic Stick Sonic Stick

Err

It was very smooth and well done, but i just really didn't enjoy it much.
It didn't retain that rushed, fast feeling you're sposed to get when watching sonic run. More so, it felt as if i was watching someone play an old sonic game, but instead of sprites i got to watch sticks. Yipee.
The style you chose for fusing sonic with the stick worked pretty well, it looked slick and simple. Was that knuckles? Isn't he a good guy?
That song, usually a bit annoying, worked fine with what you had. Though i think i'd prefer something fast paced with a sonic flash.
Overall, you didn't capture the feeling of sonic, which in my opinion is essential for a flash dedicated to someone elses character. It wasn't good for what it was supposed to be. However, you did a marvelous job of recreating the world of sonic, and it all looked very nice.

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

I loved it.

The animation was superb and the audio was pretty nice. I supposing that if you continue it, there will be a flashback of some sort because so far the story lacks a lot. This really only took you 4 weeks?

Something about the voice acting really bugged me, just some of the voices actually. Im not sure why, the quality was nice, they just didn't sound right.

Zeurel responds:

Aye, voice actors are quite hard to come by on deviantart (where i normally float about). I'll be havign a good look at some others for later projects.

Cheers for the review!

Hay Wars Hay Wars

DIS Iz N0 FLASHZ

Isn't Ls Maker completely used for starwars scenes? I remember looking around the site once, but never actually downloading it.
I think you made a good choice not going with the lightsaber scene, its a bit too cliche now.

I'd like to see more movies like this end in a funny way.

Fro responds:

I never did the LS Maker, but my friend has. I might try it so I can submit my own movies so I don't have to bother him all the time. You can probably expect more movies from me like this. Thanks for the review.

AnimaxAnniversaryCollab 1 AnimaxAnniversaryCollab 1

Mercenary81

Hi there. I like to make shorts. I just got a tablet. Hey! Another guy wrote my bio for me!

Indeed.

Crows' Life Episode 3 Crows' Life Episode 3

Great.

Great job, the idea's really good. I would've never thought of crows trying to defeat a scarecrow. I haven't seen the first two but i'm checking them out for sure now. I was doubtful of the dubbing at first, but it came through pretty decently, it wasn't exactly phenomenal though. The music fit perfectly with the movie and the animation was terrific. I like your style.
Can't wait for the next one.

Charizard & Blastoise Charizard & Blastoise

It was great. To an extent

I loved the facial expressions, and the whole style of the animation. The graphics were a little crude, you might want to refine them a bit in later episodes, but the overall effect was marvelous. A lot of memories were brought up from the music too :)

But, unfortunately, heres the basic outline of what happened to me while watching this.

(The movie opens)

Oh. This looks nice.

(The movie finishes)

Well. That was a nice opener, this movies probably going to be good.
Replay?

...Wtf?

Unfortunately it was so short that it took away from the nice effect that it would've had, if it was longer. As previously stated, keep them short, but add them all in collectively and it will go over marvelously. Can't wait to see more out of you.