Icy Evade Icy Evade

Pretty nice, its addicting.

The graphics were simple yet, they held a charm to them. Nice to look at .
The audio seemed like it was going to get annoying at first, but it was pretty fun to listen to, never really got on my nerves.
Has this gameplay style been done before? It felt familiar but i couldn't put it down. Anyway, nice job. I'll wait to see more from you.

Mario Block Mario Block

Well, it was alright

This had the basics. It was an interesting concept, i've never played something like it before. But a game is supposed to be fun. It felt more like work then play while i went through this game.

The visuals were nothing great, just sprites. I think it would've been nicer if you'd drawn your own blocks instead. Altogether it felt a bit unprofessional.

The audio was alright, the music didn't get too repetitive (in my opinion) but that 'woo' noice everytime i made a wrong choice was just awful.
Im giving it a six out of ten because it has potential, but lacks fun.

Corpus. Corpus.

An awesome game

This takes awesomeness to an extreme.
No, this game changed the way i view awesomness. I now think of awesomeness as an art, no longer an adjective. Yes, now because of you there is the art of awesomeness, and this is the highest standing in the form of awesomeness.

Jectoons responds:

awesome

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Wow. Good job.

Id been wondering if id survive a zombie invasion. I thought some of the answers were purely geographical though. A school wouldnt always be the best place to go out of those choices.

secv responds:

I know what you mean, there are a few questions like that. In situations like that, you just have to use generalizations, but ultimately it would be up to individual judgement.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Well, it was great until i got the Barret

Talk about point and click. That gun was so overpowered i kept an 100% for the last 5 levels. Besides that Its was fun

Shapeshift V1 Shapeshift V1

Zomg that was hard.

I gave up after my second try but I got to 50 seconds.
Good Job =D

Subliminalvids responds:

lol for some people its harder than others =D

The handtest The handtest

I like the idea

But it was too hard imo!

Baruto! Baruto!

I thought it was good!

But health upgrades werent easy to find, and the shadows did to much damage

Also - The instructions say to use the E key to perform jutsu when its actually the W key. Just something I noticed

annlucaswinters responds:

Yeah, it really messed up with the instruction, I'll have it updated by tomorrow

Fun With Webcam Fun With Webcam

I dont have a webcam....

But i understand the concept and think its pretty cool. Good Job

Skullapult Skullapult

Im made a 20000 the very first try

Going high is the way to go

Kwing responds:

I guess you enjoyed it... So thanks.