Suppression [Loop] Suppression [Loop]

I love the NORD

I guess it's up to personal taste really, but i thought it made the song.

Without it, the song would be alright, but would feel to empty, you know? It fixes the problem. It loops real well too. Nice job!

Mid-Night responds:

Thank you! I also agree on that point :)

Cheerio!

_-={Brotherhood}=-_ _-={Brotherhood}=-_

Hey man

I love you

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

It was nice

LadyArsenic has a great voice, and the music was epic, the drums did wonders. As MusicalSerenity stated a few reviews back, they did sound a bit emotionless, but it didn't bug me as much as it did him.

The main thing that really turned me off of this is that at points in the song, the rhythm of the singer and the instruments didn't match up, and it really sounded off to me. That really messed up the flow for me, but i get a feeling that it was intentional. If so, then i guess this just isn't the type of song i'd really get into.

However it was pretty epic, good song overall. I most all of your pieces.

Handlebars - Flobot [FoDcover] Handlebars - Flobot [FoDcover]

It loops

I couldn't quite make out the last few words

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Song The Flash 'Reg' Lounge Song

Well Im afraid of the Lounge

So i never go in. So i don't think i really got most of the song.

The ending made me laugh though.

Hamalo responds:

Haha, you better be afraid

RAWR!

Moonlight (Orchestral) (DEMO) Moonlight (Orchestral) (DEMO)

Fantastic

Very nice, I've always wanted to hear this piece done this way. I was very disappointed when it ended so abruptly. Please finish this

Galak-fyarr responds:

am working on it =) takes much time though

Stranded Stranded

Wait, what now?

I could've sworn i recognized a section of the piano on this from the composer, am i wrong?
Anyway, phenomenal song. The lyrics are great, and you perform them incredibly. Along with the piano and everything else used in this song, a piece of art above the rest is created. Great job.

- Rage Quit - - Rage Quit -

Huh.

Is this where i heard this? I remember it exactly, I can't believe it was here on newgrounds the whole time though.

TAA--Piano Etude in Cm TAA--Piano Etude in Cm

Only one review for this?

This is great! I cant believe you dont have more reviews!

_-={An Ambitious War}=-_ _-={An Ambitious War}=-_

A person that responds to all their reviews?!

Thats unusual :D
There are so many things that this music could be used for I couldnt even begin to list them. You can really tell that you put a lot of work into this. I love the entire peace...as a friend

MaestroRage responds:

Well I try to respond to them all. So much to catch up on though T-T, damn lazyness. APOX ON THEE!

I put my being into every song I make. Some come out better then others, but each has taught me something valuable. I can only wait see what happens in the future :D!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!