Weird Al's Lasagna Weird Al's Lasagna

It's god awful

i love it

Jectoons responds:

Your review makes me sick.
But I love it as well.

The Love TV Ad The Love TV Ad

Well you know me

I think its decent. Could be much better

Yeah, I guess...

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

Amen!

Let us celebrate this momentous occasion! Peace!

Icy Evade Icy Evade

Pretty nice, its addicting.

The graphics were simple yet, they held a charm to them. Nice to look at .
The audio seemed like it was going to get annoying at first, but it was pretty fun to listen to, never really got on my nerves.
Has this gameplay style been done before? It felt familiar but i couldn't put it down. Anyway, nice job. I'll wait to see more from you.

Mario Block Mario Block

Well, it was alright

This had the basics. It was an interesting concept, i've never played something like it before. But a game is supposed to be fun. It felt more like work then play while i went through this game.

The visuals were nothing great, just sprites. I think it would've been nicer if you'd drawn your own blocks instead. Altogether it felt a bit unprofessional.

The audio was alright, the music didn't get too repetitive (in my opinion) but that 'woo' noice everytime i made a wrong choice was just awful.
Im giving it a six out of ten because it has potential, but lacks fun.

Corpus. Corpus.

An awesome game

This takes awesomeness to an extreme.
No, this game changed the way i view awesomness. I now think of awesomeness as an art, no longer an adjective. Yes, now because of you there is the art of awesomeness, and this is the highest standing in the form of awesomeness.

awesome

Suppression [Loop] Suppression [Loop]

I love the NORD

I guess it's up to personal taste really, but i thought it made the song.

Without it, the song would be alright, but would feel to empty, you know? It fixes the problem. It loops real well too. Nice job!

Mid-Night responds:

Thank you! I also agree on that point :)

Cheerio!

_-={Brotherhood}=-_ _-={Brotherhood}=-_

Hey man

I love you

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

It was nice

LadyArsenic has a great voice, and the music was epic, the drums did wonders. As MusicalSerenity stated a few reviews back, they did sound a bit emotionless, but it didn't bug me as much as it did him.

The main thing that really turned me off of this is that at points in the song, the rhythm of the singer and the instruments didn't match up, and it really sounded off to me. That really messed up the flow for me, but i get a feeling that it was intentional. If so, then i guess this just isn't the type of song i'd really get into.

However it was pretty epic, good song overall. I most all of your pieces.

Golden COW Golden COW

So,

Why aren't the ones you make every week this good?

TurkeyOnAStick responds: